- To be informed about what happens with your Personal Data (information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person), including how it is collected from you, how it is used as well as the right to access that Personal Data, to modify it when it is incomplete or incorrect, and the right to withdraw consent for its use;
- To access Personal Data held by organizations about an individual;
- To rectification allowing individuals to correct inaccurate information or complete incomplete information;
- To erasure (or the right to be forgotten) allowing, with some exceptions, an individual to have their Personal Data deleted upon request;
- To restriction and withdraw consent for data processing;
- To data portability allowing individuals to ask for the transfer of their Personal Data or to obtain and use their Personal Data for their own purposes;
- To object, with some exceptions, to the processing of an individual’s Personal Data; and
- To prevent automated decision making or profiling and to require that those decisions be made by natural persons.